Famous New York Pizza
Famous New York Pizza
The Big Apple is an experience all by itself both for the native New Yorkers and visitors alike. It is not just famous for what Broadway shows offer and its many landmarks like the Empire State Building or Rockefeller Center but it is renowned for its many New York Pizza Restaurants.
Many of these restaurants are considered landmarks of New York in its own right. The food is made to feel like you just ate your best home cooked meal! New York City is full of places to go, places to see and yes places to eat. All of us love our special pizza places to go but the result can sometimes be disappointing. So after searching many New York Pizza Restaurants there always has to be a few that stand above the rest. The following are just a few of those special places to go for you and your entire family and get away from the rat race for a few hours. So kick back a bit, order some wine and enjoy the finest New York Pizza.
3 Must See NY pizza Restaurants
If you are searching for the best pizza in the world there are 3 Must see New York Pizzerias that will simply give you a experience that you will never forget. Di Fara Pizza, located just outside of Manhattan has been serving its clients homemade pizza for 40 years. How many owners like Domencio DeMarco take the time to prepare all the dough for the sales of the day! This New York Pizzeria offers a Neapolitan slice that features a thin crust and soft folded edges.
NY Restaurant critics rate his pizza so high because of the ingredients he has flown in from Italy. Fresh ingredients in each pie is his secret that he is willing to share if you ask him for why his New York pizza pie is so special. Prices range from $6.50 to the all out special pie price of $14.00. Being a bit old fashion and enjoying the full NY Pizzeria experience, only cash is accepted and the restaurant does not accept phone orders. So come on over to Brooklyn and enjoy this full NY Pizzeria experience!
Di Fara Pizza
1424 Avenue J
Brooklyn, NY 11230
(718) 258-1367 FREE (718) 258-1367
It seems Brooklyn is the home of New York’s best Pizzerias!
There is another great place to stop by for a slice of Neapolitan pizza and it’s called Ray’s Pizza. There are many places that are named Rays but this one was started in 1959 and the owner is Ralph Cuomo. The location is Prince Street and the legend is this is the granddaddy of them all! We always look to see what the specials are and this one truly fits the bill. His famous special is filled with pepperoni, meatballs and bacon plus other choices of toppings.
Prices are on par with other New York Pizzerias with a single slice being $2.00 and whole pies ranging from $14.00 to $23.00 for its finest special. In addition to the pizza on the menu they do offer an extensive dine in with many Italian favorites. The baked ziti is terrific and the chicken parmigiana is a standard that all New York Restaurants try to obtain. Families feel very comfortable in this natural cozy setting yet you have the sense that you are feasting like a king. So go out and enjoy this New York Pizza Restaurant!
27 Prince Street
New York, NY 10012
Have you ever been to Italy?
If the answer is no than maybe you can try the next best thing. Located in Manhattan’s Nolita or North of Little Italy you will find a little piece of Italy in the name of Lombardi’s. It is the first New York Pizzeria to ever open in America in the year 1905. The Italian immigrant Gennaro Lombardi brought his family secret recipes when he opened his pizza restaurant. The coal oven baked pizzas have garnered quite a famous following with one of Americas best male actors in the name of Jack Nicholson! The Naples Italy style Neapolitan pizza has a crisp crust, fresh mozzarella with toppings added like sweet Italian sausage, homemade meatballs and coal oven roasted vegetables of your choice.
If you are looking for just the New York Pizza experience than make sure and choose Gennaro’s Original Pizza which is topped with mozzarella, romano cheese, San Marzano tomato sauce and fresh basil. The lines to this New York Pizzeria can be long sometimes but it is well worth the wait. Since the restaurant was expanded the wait can be 20 minutes but normally a lot less. You can easily pass the time sitting at the bar or if you preferred have it delivered to your front door.
32 Spring Street New York, NY 10012
Learn The Secrets of Making Better Pizza In Your Own Kitchen Than You Can Buy At The Pizzeria.
The secrets of New York Style pizza making are revealed for the first time as pizza expert Bev Collins takes you step by step through identifying the right equipment, ingredients, formulas and techniques to make American's favorite food at home.
This is a breakthrough book for Pizza Lovers everywhere. As Manager of Research and Development for a major pizza company, Bev took her pizza expertise around the world, and now turns her knowledge to helping the at-home cook make pizza like the pros.
In Beverly Collins Secrets From Inside The Pizzeria DVD you will learn:
* Where to find the secret ingredients you can t buy at the grocery store.
* The never-before published techniques of Manhattan s famous New York pizza makers.
* The secret of knowing exactly when your dough is perfect (plus how to toss the dough like a pro)!
* Why you should never put your pizza dough on a pan. Plus the secret piece of equipment you must put in your oven that will make a world of difference in the quality of your pizza.
* Why the secret of great pizza is NOT in the sauce (but you get the sauce secrets too).
* Cheese blend secrets (and why pizzerias often skimp on cheese)
* How to make your family and friends exclaim that your pizza is the best pizza they have ever eaten.
* Why you should never use chlorinated (city water) when making your pizza (and the 110° rule).
* Sources for finding the best pizza ingredients you can buy in bulk. Get the best for less!
* The sea salt difference.
* The secret licorice tasting ingredient. This one will surprise you.
* Why you must unlearn everything you ve learned about making bread.
* The one thing you must do prior to baking your pizza (this will make your pizza great).
* How to turn your kitchen into the best pizza place in town!
THE BEST PIZZA COMES FROM YOUR OWN KITCHEN!
Special Pizza Offers
Share With Others
- Contact Us
- Famous New York Pizza
- From Plain To Gourmet Pizza
- George Foreman 360 Electric Nonstick Grill with 5 Interchangeable Grill Plates
- Pizza Articles and Updates
- Pizza Recipes
- Amazing Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Recipe
- Authentic Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Basic Pizza Dough Recipe
- Basic Pizza Dough Recipe 2
- Basic Pizza Dough Recipe 3
- Basic Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Boboli Pizza Crust Recipe
- Classic Pizza Crust Recipe
- Cornmeal Pizza Crust Recipe
- Deep Dish Pizza Crust Recipe
- Easy Pizza Dough Recipe
- Firehouse Pizza Sauce Recipe
- Heart Shaped Pizza Recipe
- Herb Pizza Dough Recipe
- New York Style Pizza Dough Recipe
- New York-Style Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pizza Dough (Bread Machine) Recipe
- Pizza Dough And Sauce Recipe
- Pizza Dough Recipe
- Polenta Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pourable Pizza Crust Recipe
- Thin Crust Pizza Dough Recipe
- Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Recipe
- Pizza Wikipedia
- Rank New York Pizzerias – Share Your Opinion
- The $6.00 and the $1,000 New York Pizza
- Lodge Logic L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle, 10.5-inch Reviews
- Breadman TR520 Programmable Bread Maker for 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-Pound Loaves
- Rachael Ray Tools Pizza Wheel, Orange
- Presto 85677 replacement Pizzazz pizza tray.
- Granite Ware F0625 Better Browning 14-Inch Pizza Pan
- Manish Laxmikant on Lodge Logic L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle, 10.5-inch Reviews
- Malisp on Lodge Logic L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle, 10.5-inch Reviews
- lighten_up_already2 "lighten_up_already2" on Lodge Logic L9OG3 Pre-Seasoned Round Griddle, 10.5-inch Reviews
- Ivan Shepperd on Rachael Ray Tools Pizza Wheel, Orange
- Fairlane500 on Rachael Ray Tools Pizza Wheel, Orange